EDUCATIONAL NEEDS & OBJECTIVES
10th Annual AACU State Society Network
State Advocacy Conference
October 20 – 21, 2017
The Westin Chicago O’Hare
The 2017 AACU State Society Network Advocacy Conference has been significantly expanded with the intent of fulfilling unmet educational needs. It will include presentations on urologic malignancies which will include prostate, bladder and renal cancer topics. It will also include presentations on male health issues such as sexual function and testosterone treatment.
In addition to these scientific topics, the meeting program will address physician burnout, recertification, coding and health care legislation. We have attracted a national faculty and anticipate a very successful and informative meeting.
At the conclusion of the 10th Annual AACU State Society Network Conference CME Session, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the role of genetics in the management of prostate cancer.
- Describe new intravesical therapy options.
- Identify new modalities in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Identify the controversies surrounding exogenous testosterone administration.
- Explain the issues surrounding Maintenance of Certification.
- Describe the issues regarding medical litigation.
- Review of strategies to manage physician burnout.
- Explain correct medical coding.
- Describe how to select and manage prostate cancer patients for active surveillance.