Integrated Urology Practice Forum
There are three identical forums to choose from.
March 10 – 11, 2017
Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport Hotel
Thanks for Attending!
April 28 – 29, 2017
Sheraton Grand Phoenix
Register Now »
June 2 – 3, 2017
Philadelphia Airport Marriott
Register Now »
General Meeting Information
Enhance the value of your urology practice by attending a LUGPA Integrated Urology Practice Forum. There are three dates to choose from. The meeting content is identical at each location.
Registration value is $300 — FREE for LUGPA member practices†
Who should attend?
- Urologists, urogynecologists, practice managers, and administrative staff
Unique Content and Formats Conducive to Networking and Personal Relationship Building
Developing Subspecialty Service Lines — The Nuts and Bolts of Starting a New Service Line — and a "Think Tank" on Developing New Service Lines
- Learn from our expert's firsthand knowledge in creating successful services lines like advanced prostate cancer, women's health and bone health clinics — and how to apply that knowledge to future development opportunities
- Bring your questions and thoughts on creating new service lines for your practice — let's create future success together!
Your Integrated Urology Practice — Joint Urologist/Administrator Discussion Sessions
In-depth Discussions of Integrated Practice Management Solutions
Physicians and administrators will tackle their toughest issues together in these focused sessions Topics include:
- Human Resource Issues
- Dealing with Aging Physicians
- Nuts and Bolts of Operating Agreements — Buy ins, New Physicians
Our panelists will lead a discussion on the day to day challenges of MACRA implementation in their practices. Participants will have an opportunity to collaborate on best practices for success under the new payment system.
21st Century Challenges in Independent Urology Group Practices
This session explores the changing world of integrated urology group practices. Our panelists will discuss their experiences with these key topics, and will engage the participants in dialogue about their challenges and opportunities in their practices.
- Hospital Service Line Agreements — A Changing Paradigm
In addition to the invaluable networking opportunities afforded at this unique meeting, you will come away with real world tips, techniques and advice to enhance your integrated urology practice.