LUGPA 2019 Regional Meeting: Quest for Quality
June 7 – 8, 2019
The US Grant
San Diego, CA
Schedule subject to change
Registration/Information Desk Hours
Location: Crystal Foyer
Friday, June 7, 20194:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 8, 20196:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Location: Bivouac Ballroom
Friday, June 7, 20196:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Welcome Reception6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 8, 20198:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Didactic lectures, roundtable discussions and expert panels designed to refine your perspective on urology knowledge, care and practice.
Who should attend?
- Urologists and practice administrators
Acquire actionable techniques and insights to enhance your integrated urology practice.
Delivering high-quality care is the goal of every independent urology practice. Yet, measuring and reporting quality measures has become increasingly more challenging in the emerging value-based market. This meeting will provide a forum to strengthen your knowledge, help you understand how quality is defined, measured and reported, and deliver proven methods to improve clinical excellence.
A special afternoon breakout session has been specially designed for Practice Administrators
Introduction on quality including how quality is measured and reported
A panel discussion on how to improve your MIPS scores
For the Practice Administrator attendees –
- Group Governance
- What does strong vs. weak governance look like in group practice?
- What are the ‘must haves’ of effective governance?
- How does a group develop an effective governance model?
- What is a practice administrator’s role in building and maintaining effective governance?
- New Service Line Opportunities in Urology
- Tap the expertise of the panel and the audience and discuss new urology service lines.
- The audience will drive the selection of the topics for this session.
- The following list of new service lines (plus others not listed here) will be open for discussion:
- Shock Wave Therapy for ED, Catheter Dispensing, In-Office Dispensing, Nitrous Oxide, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vitamins/Supplements, Newer Office Based Procedures (UroLift, Rezum, SpaceOar) and Molecular Testing for UTIs
Participants will have an opportunity for collaboration and networking.
LUGPA members receive complimentary registration and up to $1,000 in travel reimbursement.
Non-member registration fee is $300; non-members are responsible for all travel expenses.
The LUGPA 2019 Regional Meeting is valued at $300 but is free for LUGPA practice members. Non-member registration is $300.
Registration Fee Includes
- Entrance to all sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Program Materials
For accommodations based on disability or special dietary needs, please call (847) 517-7225.
Contact the LUGPA Registration Office.
Phone: (847) 517-7225