LUGPA 2019 Regional Meeting: Quest for Quality
April 26 – 27, 2019
The Vinoy St. Petersburg Resort and Golf Club
St. Petersburg, FL
Schedule subject to change
Registration/Information Desk Hours
Location: Palm Court Foyer
Friday, April 26, 20194:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 27, 20197:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Location: Majestic 1AB & 2AB
Friday, April 26, 20196:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Welcome Reception6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 27, 20198:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Didactic lectures, roundtable discussions and expert panels designed to refine your perspective on urology knowledge, care and practice.
Who should attend?
- Urologists and practice administrators
- Operations Managers including administrative staff at all levels of responsibility
Acquire actionable techniques and insight to enhance your integrated urology practice.
Delivering high-quality care is the goal of every independent urology practice. Yet, measuring and reporting quality measures has become increasingly more challenging in the emerging value-based market. This meeting will provide a forum to strengthen your knowledge, help you understand how quality is defined, measured and reported, and deliver proven methods to improve clinical excellence.
A special afternoon breakout session has been specially designed for Operations Managers and Administrative Professionals working at LUGPA member groups
Introduction on quality including how quality is measured and reported
A panel discussion on how to improve your MIPS scores
For Operations Managers and Administrative Staff –
- How to build an effective Call Center:
- Why build one?
- Creating the structure
- Challenges and solutions to operating the center
- What to measure, and why
- Operationalizing New Procedures, Drugs, Treatments and Services
- The panel and participants will actively discuss best practices for launching new procedures, drugs, treatments and services.
- Through this interactive session, attendees will learn:
- How others have successfully added new services lines
- How to measure success after implementation
- Best practices for getting providers to support the service after implementation
Participants will have an opportunity for collaboration and networking.
LUGPA members receive complimentary registration and up to $1,000 in travel reimbursement.
Non-member registration fee is $300; non-members are responsible for all travel expenses.
The LUGPA 2019 Regional Meeting is valued at $300 but is free for LUGPA practice members. Non-member registration is $300.
Registration Fee Includes
- Entrance to all sessions
- Welcome Reception
- Program Materials
For accommodations based on disability or special dietary needs, please call (847) 517-7225.
Contact the LUGPA Registration Office.
Phone: (847) 517-7225